Gary W. Kendall
Download Outlook® vCard
GARY W. KENDALL serves persons injured by job-related hazards
and toxic materials. He represents workers suffering from asbestos-related injuries.
Gary has spoken on personal injury law at bar association
meetings and national conferences on asbestos, product liability, personal
injury, and workers compensation. He has been practicing law in Virginia
since his graduation in 1976 from the University of Richmond School of Law
in Richmond, Virginia.
Gary serves as general counsel to the Virginia AFL-CIO, and he spends time
each year lobbying at the General Assembly in Richmond for workers’ rights
and laws promoting occupational health and safety. He has been an active
member and national board member of the American Association of Justice
and the American Board of Trial Advocates.
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession.
- AV® Preeminent™ - a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies
- 2007 "Man of the Year" by the Coalition of Labor Union Women (CLUW) Western Virginia Chapter
- Virginia AFL-CIO, Paul Askew Distinguished Service Award
- American Association of Justice, 1998, 1999, 2000, Weidman Wysocki Award
Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- Governor's Commission on Workers Compensation