BRITTANI LEMONDS practices in the firm’s personal services group and focuses on various areas of domestic relations law.
Brittani received her J.D. from the University of Richmond School of Law, where she was president of the Women’s Law Student Association. During law school, she served on the Client Counseling and Negoitiation Board, the Trial Advocacy Board, and the Journal of Law and Technology. Brittani also volunteered at local nonprofits including the Legal Information Network for Cancer Patients and Fetch-A-Cure.
Brittani received her B.A. in English, Language, and Literature with High Honors and Distinction from the University of Michigan, where she participated in fundraisers for Mott’s Children’s Hospital, St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, and the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Custody and Adoption
- Divorce and Child and Spousal Support
- Virginia State Bar
- Charlottesville Albemarle Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- The Junior League of Charlottesville
- UVA Women’s Clinic
Honors & Recognitions
- Selected as 1 of 40 family law associates nationwide by the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Institute for Family Law Associates to attend a comprehensive introductory training program
- University of Michigan (B.A. 2012)
- University of Richmond School of Law (J.D. 2015)
“From the initial moments of our interview, I knew that Brittani Lemonds will be the right lawyer for me. Her knowledge, passion, and commitment to her work were clear from the start. Throughout a prolonged one-year process, Brittani was focused on every detail of my case. She meticulously researched, wrote, and won every pleading. I owe my success in my case to her sharp intellect, dedication, and professionalism. She is a rising star of Michie Hamlett, and any client will be fortunate to have her fight on his/her behalf.” – Client