The Family Law/Domestic Group of MichieHamlett seeks an associate attorney with 2+ years of experience in family law. Must be licensed in Virginia. Starting salary is negotiable. Please email resume and brief statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position open until filled.
Client Care and Marketing Coordinator
Our firm is seeking an extremely organized and self motivated individual to work as a client care and marketing coordinator. This full-time position includes benefits and bonus eligibility. Salary is commensurate with education, training and experience.
Candidate must be able to work normal business hours Monday through Friday, and also have the flexibility to attend occasional after-hours events or travel.
The right person will be driven to follow up on items until completion and able to work independently with very little oversight in the execution of directed tasks. Must be able to interact professionally with attorneys, managers, clients and referral sources. Must not be afraid to push back in order to get the job done, and must be resourceful enough to figure out how to determine the means necessary to reach the desired end without hand-holding. Prior marketing experience and/or familiarity with law firms is ideal but not necessary. Having a desire to implement systems and the ability to see projects through to completion is more important than prior experience. Position will include:
- Implementing systems for client and referral source contact and development
- Implementing and maintaining systems for tracking return on marketing efforts
- Creating and maintaining database of referral sources and clients
- Maintaining firm’s social media presence
- Interacting with other staff and attorneys to schedule appointments and events
- Event planning and coordination
- Preparation and delivery of communications to clients and referral sources
- Data entry, preparing and manipulating Excel spreadsheets
- Scanning, filing, faxing.
- Assembling folders and preparing presentation materials
Qualified candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and PowerPoint, as well as social media platforms. Must also be able to research, recommend, and help implement other marketing-specific software. Candidate must be able to commit to living in the Charlottesville area for at least 18 months.
Please email resume and cover email to email@example.com.
MichieHamlett PLLC is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the firm to provide equal opportunity with respect to hiring, promotion, training, discharge, compensation, benefits or other terms, conditions or privileges of employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, military service, or genetic information.