Client Care and Marketing Coordinator
MICHIEHAMLETT PLLC is an established law firm with multiple practice areas servicing clients state-wide. This is a full-time position with benefits and bonus eligibility. Salary between $45,000 and $60,000 depending upon education, training and experience.
Candidate must be able to work normal business hours Monday through Friday, and also have the flexibility to attend occasional after-hours events or travel.
The right person will be organized and driven to follow up on items until completion. Must be SELF-MOTIVATED with very little oversight in the execution of directed tasks. Must be able to interact internally with attorney managers and externally with clients and referral sources professionally. Must not be afraid to push back in order to get the job done, and must be resourceful enough to figure out how to determine the means necessary to reach the desired end. Prior marketing experience and/or familiarity with law firms is ideal but not necessary. Having a motor, a desire to implement systems, and the ability to see projects through to completion is more important than prior experience. Position will include:
• Developing comprehensive marketing and branding campaign
• Identifying marketing opportunities for firm and individual attorneys
• Implementing systems for client and referral source contact and development
• Implementing and maintaining systems for tracking return on marketing efforts
• Creating and maintaining database of referral sources and clients
• Maintaining firm’s social media presence
• Event planning and coordination
• Assisting attorneys with preparation of presentation materials
• Preparation and delivery of communications to clients and referral sources
• Data entry, preparing and manipulating Excel spreadsheets
Qualified candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and PowerPoint, as well as social media platforms. Must also be able to research, recommend, and help implement other marketing-specific software.
Candidate must be able to commit to living in the Charlottesville area for at least 18 months.
Please email resume and cover email to email@example.com.
MichieHamlett PLLC is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the firm to provide equal opportunity with respect to hiring, promotion, training, discharge, compensation, benefits or other terms, conditions or privileges of employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, military service, or genetic information.