9 MichieHamlett Lawyers Included in the 2019 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America
MichieHamlett is pleased to announce that 9 lawyers have been included in the 2019 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
“For more than a third of the century,” says CEO Steven Naifeh, “Best Lawyers has been the gold standard of excellence in the legal profession.” President Phil Greer adds, “We are extremely proud of that record and equally proud to acknowledge the accomplishments of these exceptional legal professionals.”
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
MichieHamlett would like to congratulate the following attorneys named to 2019 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Edward B. Lowry – Commercial Litigation, Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Ronald R. Tweel – Family Law
- John V. Little – Real Estate Law, Commercial Litigation, Corporate Law
- James P. Cox – Real Estate Law, Trusts and Estates, Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- M. Bryan Slaughter – Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- J. Gregory Webb – Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- E. Kyle McNew – Appellate Practice
- Jason P. Seiden – Family Law