Tradition. Excellence. Results.
Ronald Tweel’s Articles & Publications
- VTLA Journal, “Supreme Court Restrictions on Requests for Admissions: Rule 4:11” (July 2015)
- “AFCC/AAML Conference Advanced Issues in Child Custody: Evaluation, Litigation, and Settlement” (Fall 2011)
- “When is Separate Maintenance Applicable?” (Spring 2012)
- Family Law News, “Overnight Visitation for Young Children: Pros and Cons” (Summer 2010)
- Inns of Court, “The Intersection of Personal Injury and Equitable Distribution Awards: What is it and What Should We Do?” (2010)
- VTLA Journal, “Protecting Children’s Health Insurance Benefits in a Divorce: Qualified Medical Child Support Orders”, Vol. 10 No. 4
- Family Law News, “Custody Evaluations from One to Five Year Olds: A New Approach”, Vol. 22 No. 3
- Virginia Lawyer, “Private Schools and Child Support”, Tweel, Ronald R. and Scott, William C., Vol. 46 No. 9
- Virginia Lawyer, “Deviations From a 50/50 Split of Marital Assets of Equitable Distribution”, Tweel, Ronald R. and Coughter, Elizabeth P., Vol. 49 No. 7
- Family Law News, “Child Custody Evaluations”, Vol. 24 No. 2
- VTLA Seminar, “Relocation Laws in Virginia: Cases and Strategies”, Tweel, Ronald R. and Scott William C.