Anthony T. Greene
- Tiffany Johnston: (434) 951-6457
- Christy Ochs: (434) 951-7338
- Brain Injury
- Legal Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Device
Tony represents clients in various areas of personal injury law. After graduation from the University of Virginia with his bachelors in economics, Tony worked for the International Justice Mission as a Human Rights intern in the Philippines. It was then that he discovered his passion for helping others and improving their lives. While attending law school Tony worked as a legal intern at the United States attorney’s Office – Western District of Virginia, the Federal Trade Commission in Washington, D.C. and the Louisa County Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office in Louisa VA. He received his J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law and after passing the bar exam began working in Georgia.
Tony’s previous work saw him representing clients in mass tort litigation cases and class action lawsuits. Most notably, he worked on a 9-figure antitrust conspiracy case helping to manage reports as well as preparing witnesses for depositions and hearing testimonies. He also oversaw and managed federal condemnation proceedings for a natural gas pipeline company in which he drafted dispositive briefings, written discovery, and depositions.
Since moving back to Charlottesville, Tony enjoys cheering for all things U.V.A athletics and getting outdoors with his wife and two sons.
- Editorial Board, University of Virginia School of Law Virginia Law and Business Review
- Support Officer, University of Virginia Honor Committee
- Fundraising Coordinator, University of Virginia Human Rights Study Project XIII, Burma
- Georgia State Bar
- Virginia State Bar
- University of Virginia, B.A. Economics, with distinction 2010
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D. 2016