Heather E. Zaug
Mena Mastronardi: (434) 951-6454
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Catastrophic Personal Injury
Heather is a partner at MichieHamlett who focuses her practice on medical malpractice litigation. For nearly twenty years, Heather represented healthcare providers in a wide variety of specialties in medical malpractice litigation at Hancock, Daniel, and Johnson P.C., securing numerous jury verdicts and dismissals prior to trial. Heather has lectured on complex birth injury cases, including those involving shoulder dystocia and brachial plexus injuries. At MichieHamlett, Heather devotes her years of litigation experience to protecting the interests of injured individuals and their families. She is based in Northern Virginia, but practices in state and federal courts throughout Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia.
- District of Columbia
- George Mason University, B.A., magna cum laude 1999
- Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, J.D. 2002
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Fairfax Bar Association
- Super Lawyers – Virginia
- Super Lawyers Rising Star – Virginia
- Super Lawyers Rising Star – Washington, D.C.
- Virginia Medical Law Report’s Million Dollar Defense Verdicts