Over the course of a career in civil litigation, Lisa has helped clients find dignity and peace following an injury or personal crisis. With success in courtrooms throughout Virginia, she has maintained an active trial practice and provided compassionate, dependable service to clients in diverse areas of the law. Lisa has been an active member of the Virginia State Bar since 1993, and is admitted to practice in the Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia. She received her law degree from the Marshall-Wythe School of Law at the College of William and Mary, and her Bachelor of Arts from the University of Virginia. When she is not in court Lisa enjoys running in local races like the Charlottesville Ten Miler and attending UVa football games with her family.
Charlottesville Albemarle Bar Association
University of Virginia Women’s Center Legal Clinic, Pro Bono
Foothills Child Advocacy Center, Board Chair
Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
· Women Trial Lawyers Caucus, Chair Elect
· Board of Governors, At Large
American Association of Justice, Women Trial Lawyers Caucus
Virginia State Bar Special Committee on Technology and the Future Practice of Law
- Practicing Law in the Digital Age: A Lawyer’s Legal and Ethical Duties. Harrisonburg - Rockingham Bar Association Annual Meeting. Harrisonburg, VA (2019)
- No Reason To Be Anti - Social (Media): Your Ethical Obligations Regarding Social Media. Harrisonburg- Rockingham Bar Association Annual Meeting. Harrisonburg, VA (2019)
- Reviewing Insurance, Negotiating with the Insurance Adjuster and Demand Packages. National Business Institute Personal Injury Boot Camp. Fairfax, VA (2018)
- Trying a Personal Injury Case. National Business Institute Personal Injury Boot Camp. Fairfax, VA (2019)
- Ethics. National Business Institute Auto Injury Litigation from Start to Finish. Fairfax, VA (2018)
- Arbitration and Litigation: Preparation Tips and Hearing Strategies. National Business Institute Auto Injury Litigation from Start to Finish. Fairfax, VA (2018)
Virginia State Bar
University of Virginia, B.A.
William and Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law, J.D.