Christina R. Dimeo
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Tractor-Trailer Litigation
Christina Dimeo concentrates on medical malpractice, products liability, and tractor-trailer litigation cases. As a former newspaper journalist, Christina is adept at focusing on facts, digging into details, and presenting information in a clear, easy to understand manner. Christina graduated summa cum laude from the University of Richmond School of Law and received the J. Westwood Smithers Medal and Cudlipp Medal for having the highest GPA and graduating first in her class. Outside of the office, Christina enjoys cooking, writing and playing music, and spending time with her family.
- University of Richmond School of Law, J.D., Summa Cum Laude, 2022
- Order of the Coif
- University of Richmond Law Review
- McNeill Law Society
- CALI Awards for Excellence in Civil Procedure, Contracts, Wills & Trusts, Family Law, Civil Rights Litigation, Medical Malpractice, Intellectual Property Law & Policy, Criminal Procedure: Investigations, Payments in the 21st Century, Professional Responsibility, Legal Analysis & Writing, and Art of Argument
- Richmond Bar Association Young Lawyers Section Scholarship Winner
- University of Virginia, B.A., with distinction, 2004
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association (VTLA)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Charlottesville Albemarle Bar Association (CABA)
- Virginia State Bar
Publications and Presentations
- Can We Fix What Was Brokered? Exploring Broker Liability in Virginia, presented at VTLA Trucking Litigation Conference (2022).
- Note, Rethinking Music Copyright Infringement in the Digital World: Proposing a Streamlined Test After the Demise of the Inverse Ratio Rule, 55 U. Rich. L. Rev. 1077 (2021).